[Cesg-all] AGENDAS!!!!

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 6 12:04:20 EST 2006

We now have 86 people registered for the January CCSDS meetings, but so far
there are only a handful of agendas published at the website:

http://member.ccsds.org/meetings/2007Winter/2007WinterAgendas.aspx

PLEASE GET YOUR DRAFT MEETING AGENDAS SUBMITTED TO THE SECRETARIAT AS SOON
AS POSSIBLE. This is very important, as having an agenda to refer to helps
people to determine how to allocate their time. You should get a
preliminary agenda on the website immediately and then periodically update
it as necessary.

When building your agendas, please set aside 12:30-13:30 every day as a
fixed lunch break. We will be having lunch catered at the Penrose House
each day (no charge to meeting attendees) and you should make every effort
to encourage people to eat this meal on-site instead of wandering off to
nearby restaurants, which will waste a lot of working time.

Best regards
Adrian