[Cesg-all] Internal BTAS Mailbox Issues

Oliver Brian (BTAS) brian.oliver at btas.com
Tue Sep 13 11:34:13 EDT 2005

All,

It has come to my attention that some people are having issues sending e-mail directly to our BTAS mailboxes.  For the time being please send all e-mail requests through secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org (I can now receive messages from this list). We will make sure that the requests are routed to the proper individuals.

Please note that this is an internal BTAS network issue.  The CCSDS website, CWE, and Mailman (which are on a different network) are currently fully functional.  In the meantime the BTAS IT Network team will be investigating this issue, and they plan to have this fixed by end of day.

Thanks,

Brian