[Cesg-all] Upcoming OMG meeting regarding ODM

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.jaxa.jp
Thu Sep 1 02:20:54 EDT 2005

Greg,

> Please let me know if any other agencies wish to participate in these
> discussions at the OMG meetings, since CCSDS needs to have a coordinated
> approach.

I'm interested in participating in these discussions at the OMG
meetings, but I'm not sure if I will be able to physically participate
in their meeting because I need to participate in some other CCSDS
meetings in the same week.

Please let me know what NASA/JPL is planning to do (e.g., submit a
document, review a document, etc.) at the OMG meetings.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada.