[Cesg-all] PROCEDURE FOR UPDATING WORKING GROUP CHARTERS

Erik Barkley Erik.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 3 14:24:56 EDT 2005

Adrian,

In the resource request matrix example provided my take for the

" -- Red Book Issue 1 editing: 0.2 FTE, July 2005 - November 2005"

  item, is that this represents 20% of a full time person for five months,
or ~0.083 work years/1 work month of effort applied over the five months,
and not that this represents 0.2 work years/2.4 work months of effort
applied over the five month period.  Can you please indicate if I have this
stated correctly?

Best regards,

-Erik.