[Cesg-all] Joint meetings with Security WG

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 11:56:23 EST 2005

At 08:47 AM 03/24/05, Howard Weiss wrote:
>Debbie can you find a room for us to use?

Howie: as I said earlier today to a smaller distribution, as a point of
order and procedure, it is not the job of the Secretariat to "get us a
room". I believe that it *is* the job of the Secretariat to work with the
WGs, CESG and CMC to assemble an integrated meeting schedule and to derive
a set of room requirements from that list. It is then the job of the host
Agency - in this case ESA - to arrange for the physical meeting hosting.
Thus it is ESA's job (not Debbie's) to negotiate with the OMG to provide us
with actual meeting rooms and attendant services in Athens.

///adrian