[Cesg-all] CCSDS Fall Meetings Info Now Available

Howard Weiss howard.weiss at sparta.com
Mon Jun 6 10:54:41 EDT 2005

Update - There are NO government rate rooms available for these dates
(which were conveniently left off this message - 12-16 Sept 2005).  I
just called the reservation number and all they have is the OMG group
lock - because they are sold out they have no govt rates.  Same on the
Starwood reservation web site.  Atlanta per diem is $113.

Howie

--
Howard Weiss
SPARTA, Inc.