[Cesg-all] Joint meetings with Security WG

Howard Weiss Howard.Weiss at sparta.com
Fri Feb 18 08:19:07 EST 2005

One of the tasks of the Security Working Group is to have technical
interchange meetings with other CCSDS Working Groups who have security
concerns/issues.  The Security Working Group, while generating its own
set of documents, is able and willing to help other working groups via
joint meetings, consultation on specific areas of work, or in any other
way that is necessary to enhance the security posture of CCSDS
recommendations and the missions using those recommendations.

At the Toulouse meeting, we held one joint meeting with the Space Link
Services Area which was very useful.  We plan to hold another of these
meetings.  If there are any other Areas or specific working groups that
would like Security WG joint meetings or representation at a WG, please
let me know as soon as possible so that we can get these scheduled.

Regards,

Howie Weiss
Chair, Security Working Group

--