[Cesg-all] Test Drive the New CCSDS.org (Deadline 07FEB05)

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 4 18:05:34 EST 2005

That chart below would be fine, if only the areas were as widely know as
terms like "SLE" and "Packet Telemetry" - which are names that most of the
user community can identify with. We know internally within the CCSDS what
these areas are but I content most of the mission people don't and will be
lost and confused straight off the bat. One way to mitigate this problem
would be when you point your cursor to an area, a concise one or two liner
pops up along with some keywords like SLE or RF, link, network, transport,
application layers.

Or we make the Doorway terminology as basic as we can - instead of
organizing this chart based upon "CCSDS areas" we use well-known
examples:  For example, for SLS, say "Telemetry & Command Protocols"

Greg