[Cesg-all] CCSDS Implementation Software

c.plummer at skynet.be c.plummer at skynet.be
Tue Apr 26 16:46:11 EDT 2005

Not software, but there's a really nice bit of hardware here: http://www.estec.esa.nl/wsmwww/core/ipdoc/CTM-0-2.pdf

Chris.

Dear CCSDS Community:

We are currently looking for content forthe Industry Resources area of CCSDS.org at http://public.ccsds.org/industry/default.aspxand today ask for your help in trying to locate downloadable CCSDS implementationsoftware.

Although we are unable at this time tomanage software licenses, we have been told by many of you that providing linksto where interested individuals might go to access implementation softwarewould be of value.  If you know of related software to which we could link,please let us know at your earliest convenience.

Please feel free to contact me directlyshould you have any questions or comments regarding the above.

As always, I thank you for your time andin advance for any information you might send our way.

Best regards,
Penelope Walz

Penelope Wrenn Walz
The Consultative Committee for Space DataSystems (CCSDS)
CCSDS Secretariat – Public Affairs
6301 Ivy Lane, Ste 720
Greenbelt, MD 20770 USA
Tel -      +1301 474 5424
Fax -     +1 301 4745427
Mobile - +1 571 235 1625 (best/ voicemail)
E-mail -   penelope.walz at btas.com