[Cesg-all] Re: Non-CCSDS-member access to CCSDS mailing lists

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 19 11:27:42 EDT 2005

>At 07:02 AM 04/19/05, John Pietras wrote:
>As you know, I've been working with organizations that are not CCSDS
>member agencies but that want to use SLE standards. I have received a
>request from a member of one of these organizations about accessing the
>"SLE mailing list"

All CCSDS mailing lists are open to interested bona fide professionals
working in the field, whatever their affiliation. All CCSDS lists are
defined at http://mailman.ccsds.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo and anyone can
request to subscribe to any list from there. It's up to the list Admin. to
check whether the person is a bona fide professional (who has a legitimate
reason) before approving the subscription request, and to ban any
disruptive members.

Admin-CCSDS     Administrative
Ccsds-omg-liaison       [no description available]
CESG    CCSDS Engineering Steering Group
CESG-all        CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - All
CESG-exec       (CLOSED - DO NOT SEND E-MAIL TO THIS LIST) CCSDS
Engineering Steering Group - Executive
CMC     CCSDS Management Council
CMC-exec        CCSDS Management Council - Executive
CSS     Cross Support Services
Css-crm         Cross Support Concept and Reference Model
Css-csts        Cross Support Transfer Service
CSS-dts         Data Transfer Services Working Group
Intl-associates         CCSDS International Associates
Liaisons        CCSDS Liaisons
List-admins     CCSDS List Administrators
Mailman         [no description available]
MOIMS   Mission Operations and Information Management Services
Moims-dai       MOIMS-Data Archive Ingestion
Moims-ipr       MOIMS-Information Packaging & Registries
Moims-nav       MOIMS-Navigation
Moims-sc        MOIMS-Spacecraft Control
Moims-sc-obs    MOIMS-Spacecraft Control Observeres
Observers       CCSDS Observers
SEA     Systems Engineering Area
SEA-all         Systems Engineering - All
SEA-exec        Systems Engineering Area - Executive
Sea-ia  SEA - Information Architecture
Sea-sa  SEA - Systems Architecture
Sea-sa-all      SEA - Systems Architecture - All
Sea-sana        Mailing list for the Space Assigned Number Authority (SANA)
working group
Sea-sec         SEA - Security
Sea-tsa         SEA - Time Services Architecture
Secretariat     CCSDS Secretariat
SIS     Space Internetworking Services
Sis-ams         Asynchronous Message Service
SIS-CFDP        CFDP Working Group
SIS-CIT         CFDP Interoperability Testing
Sis-CSI         CISLUNAR SPACE INTERNETWORKING
Sis-dtn         SIS - Delay Tolerant Networking
SIS-exec        Space Internetworking Services - Executive
Sis-ngsi        SIS - Next Generation Space Internet
Sis-SCPS-INTEREST       SCPS SPECIAL INTEREST
Sis-spp         SIS Space Packet Protocol
Sis-uce         Unacknowledged CFDP Extensions
Sle-imp         SLE Implementers
SLS     Space Link Services
Sls-afdps       SLS AOS Frame Data Product Service BOF
Sls-ap  SLS AOS Protocol
Sls-cc  SLS Channel Coding
Sls-dc  SLS Data Compression
Sls-llgb        SLS Link Layer Green Book
Sls-p1r         SLS Proximity-1 Restructuring
Sls-rfm         SLS RF & Modulation
Sls-rng         SLS Ranging Working Group
Sls-slp         SLS-Space Link Protocols
Smwg    CCSDS CSSA Service Management Working Group
SOIS    Spacecraft Onboard Interface Services
Sois-obl        SOIS - Onboard Bus LAN
Sois-sig1       SOIS Special Interest Group 1
Sois-tcoa       SOIS - Time Critical Onboard Application Services
Sois-tcons      SOIS-Time Critical Onboard Network Services
Systems         [no description available]
Systems         [no description available]
TC20-SC13       ISO TC20/SC13 P-Members
TC20-SC13-L     TC20 SC13 - Liaisons
TC20-SC13-O     ISO TC20 SC13 Observers