[Cesg-all] Deadline extended: CCSDS WG Collaborative Work Spaces

penelope.walz penelope.walz at btas.com
Wed Jul 7 11:09:26 EDT 2004

Dear CCSDS Working Group Chairs and Deputies:

The deadline to send in your "wish list" of requirements and / or
functionality for the Working Group collaborative web spaces on the new
CCSDS.org has been extended to Monday, July 12th, 2004.

new CCSDS.org offer a separate web space (or web site) for each Working
Group; now is your chance to tell us what you'd like these web spaces to do.

We plan a discussion to finalize requirements within the next few weeks.
Those who send in comments will be invited and encouraged to participate.

Please feel free to contact me, should you have any questions regarding the
above.  As always, I thank you for your time and look forward to your
comments.

Best regards,

Penelope Walz

CCSDS Secretariat Support