[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Virtual agenda Sep 27th to Sep 30th

Luis Rodriquez luis at amergint.com
Mon Sep 27 03:24:34 UTC 2021

All,

My apologies for this coming so late. I've been out of pocket for the last two weeks. Our big agenda item this week is the Cube Sat Reference Model. It is being reviewed by the AB and all signs point to its passage. That being said at a minimum we need to schedule a vote to vote and a vote to recommend. I have that on the agenda for Wednesday, Sept 29th at noon eastern. I will be reaching out to our usual attendees to recruit attendance or ask for proxies.

Respectfully,
Luis Rodriguez