[Ccsds-omg-liaison] OPEN LOI and voting lists

Jürgen Boldt juergen at omg.org
Tue Jul 6 17:24:05 UTC 2021

Dear OMG members,

Please fine below the currently open RFP deadlines for LOIs and voting lists.

Please let me know if you want your organization added to any of the voting lists listed below.
The Letter of Intent template is available from
https://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc.cgi?loi

If your organization is an OMG member at Contributing, Platform, Domain, Influencing, Government, or University level, you are eligible to vote on any OMG RFP, RFC, or RFI at the Task Force level, but you need to be present on the respective RFP voting lists.

In short, if you want to get added to any of the below OPEN voting lists please make sure to let me know. I'll have your organization added. Once a voting list deadline passes this window of opportunity closes.

Best regards,

-Juergen

August 30, 2021                Shared Data Model and Notation (SDMN) RFP (Voting List Deadline)
Shared Data Model and Notation (SDMN) RFP (LOI Deadline)
                                                BPM+ Knowledge Package Model and Notation (BKPMN) RFP (Voting List Deadline)
BPM+ Knowledge Package Model and Notation (BKPMN) RFP (LOI Deadline)

September 6, 2021           OARIS 3.0 Plot Sharing RFP (LOI Deadline)

September 20, 2021        Linked Encrypted Transaction Streams (LETS) RFP (Voting List Deadline)

October 4, 2021                OARIS 3.0 Plot Sharing RFP (Voting List Deadline)

November 1, 2021            Robotic Service Ontology RFP (LOI Deadline)

December 6, 2021            Robotic Service Ontology RFP (Voting List Deadline)

Juergen Boldt
Vice President, Member Services
Object Management Group
9C Medway Road, PMB 274