[Ccsds-omg-liaison] December proxies

Jürgen Boldt juergen at omg.org
Fri Nov 20 14:05:46 UTC 2020

All,

If you cannot attend the upcoming virtual meeting, or you have conflicts regarding meetings, and you are on RFP voting lists AND you want to vote, PLEASE make sure to fax a SIGNED proxy to OMG HQ (fax # provided in my signature field) as soon as possible. A .pdf with signature is, of course, also accepted. Your proxy helps keeping a Task Force operational in case the meeting attendance is lower than expected, and quorum cannot be reached.

Proxy examples/templates can be obtained at http://www.omg.org/memberservices/proxies.htm

I hope you don't have to use these proxies so can meet you all in Reston !!

Best Regards,

-Juergen

Juergen Boldt
Vice President, Member Services