[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Space Telecommunication Interface (STI) RFP - Prelim AB Review

Jason McC. Smith jason at elementalreasoning.com
Mon Sep 9 14:56:43 UTC 2019

Thanks Brad. I went back and took a look at comments from Amsterdam (which I did not attend in person) and found the responses from Char to Elisa’s similar comments, so all is understood and good. Hugues echoed them this round, so you must feel like there’s a broken record. (We try not to peek at others’ reviews so we have a clean slate to start from.)

I do believe that a short statement added to the RFP simply saying that this is a jointly agreed upon submission between the two TFs would be appropriate and appreciated. Explanation optional. Footnote in introduction on title page?

--
Jason