[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Fwd: Deadlines passing prior to the Boston TC meeting in June

Juergen Boldt juergen at omg.org
Wed May 16 14:25:03 UTC 2018

Dear OMG members,

this email serves as a reminder regarding the 4-week Boston
submission deadline passing on Monday, May 21, 2018 at 5 PM EDT
I do have a pretty good idea about the status of most RTFs or FTFs
(FIBO and SPMS being the exceptions at this time), but I would love
to have information with respect to new draft RFPs or RFP revised
submissions as well as RFC submisisons.
Please let me know what your plans are.

Thanks a lot in advance

-Juergen