[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Agenda for SDTF June meeting in Brussels

Kizzort, Brad bkizzort at harris.com
Thu Apr 20 17:27:01 UTC 2017

The OMG Space Domain Task Force plans to meet in Brussels on Thursday morning during the OMG meeting week, June 5-9, 2017.  I have attached a copy of the agenda as well as pasted a brief text version below.  The OMG is reaching out to a number of space industry organizations in an effort to increase the international participation in the SDTF, and we will use the Brussels meeting to introduce new attendees to the current activities of the SDTF and how they can participate.  Hope to see you there!

Brad Kizzort, co-chair SDTF

Thursday 6/6/2017

8:30        Welcome & SDTF Overview

9:00        XTCE, GEMS, and SOLM RTF Status

10:00     Morning Refreshment Break

10:15     Roadmap for Future SDTF Activities, New Business

12:00     Break for lunch