[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Cyber Risk Summit at OMG Meeting in Chicago

Tracie Berardi tracie at omg.org
Wed Jul 27 20:40:08 UTC 2016

Hello OMG colleagues --

At the next OMG Technical Meeting, September 12-16, Chicago, IL
<http://www.omg.org/news/meetings/tc/il-16/info.htm>  we are a hosting a
Cyber Risk Summit on Wednesday, September 14 from 9:00am - 5:00pm.

The purpose of this special event is to discuss standards-based methods and
solutions to combat cyber risk and bolster the security and resiliency of IT
systems. Speakers will share business cases where automated risk management
solutions addressed key cyber risk issues while reducing cost. Specifically,
we are inviting end users to discuss their use of standards to manage cyber
risk.

I am helping to organize the event and wanted to share this news more
broadly with the OMG network.

If you're interested in attending or would like to suggest a speaker or
topic, please send me a note! If not in Chicago, we may be able to
collaborate on future IT/cyber risk events.

Here's a link to learn more, view current agenda:
http://www.omg.org/news/meetings/tc/il-16/special-events/Cyber-Risk-Summit.h
tm

Thank you, all!
Tracie