[Ccsds-omg-liaison] September SDTF Meeting In Chicago

Rob Andzik andzik at amergint.com
Tue Aug 16 13:44:43 UTC 2016

Dear SDTF,

Attached is our agenda for the upcoming meeting in September. Details for
the meeting can be found here:
http://www.omg.org/news/meetings/tc/il-16/info.htm

This should be an interesting meeting. We are expecting some new
members/visitors and good discussions.  Here are a couple of meeting
highlights:

1) We will be discussing how the OMG SDTF can assist with the Enterprise
Ground Services (EGS) effort and any potential specifications needed.

2) We will be discussing a GEMS-JSON mapping RFC

3) We will be voting in a new co-chair.

That last one is because I have transitioned roles at work and sadly have
had to cut back on my OMG participation.  Luis Rodriguez will be the
primary representative for AMERGINT and has offered to join Brad Kizzort as
a co-chair of the OMG SDTF. Luis has been a long-time participant of the
SDTF and helped author the GEMS specification.

-- Rob