[Ccsds-omg-liaison] pre-Boston TC deadliunes

Juergen Boldt juergen at omg.org
Tue Jun 10 10:15:20 EDT 2014

Dear OMG members,

please see below today's and tomorrow's deadlines

June 10, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/Object_Constraint_Language_2.5_RFP.html>Object
Constraint Language 2.5 RFP (LOI Deadline)

Letters of Intent for the OCL 2.5 RFP are due today at 5 PM EDT

June 11, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/UML_Testing_Profile_V2_RFP.html>UML
Testing Profile V2 RFP (Voting List Deadline)

If you want your organization placed on this voting list and you are
a OMG member in good standing (Trial and Analyst members cannot vote)
please let me know as soon as possible and I'll add you to the list.
You can use your my.omg.org account and add your company to the
voting list yourself as well.

Best regards,

-Juergen

Juergen Boldt