[Ccsds-omg-liaison] current LOI and voting list deadlines

Juergen Boldt juergen at omg.org
Mon Apr 28 16:11:03 EDT 2014

Dear OMG members,

please see below the current LOI and RFP voting list deadlines.
If you are a member in good standing and you have a membership level
that allows you to vote in Task Forces and you have an interest in
one or more of the RFPs listed below make sure to get onto the voting
list by either sending mail to me or using your myOMG account.
If you are intersted in submitting make sure to send a LOI to my
attention at the deadlines indicated

Best regards,.

-Juergen

May 19, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/OntoIOp_RFP.html>Ontology,
Model and Specification Integration and Interoperability (OntoIOp)
RFP (LOI Deadline)
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/UML_Profile_for_NIEM_3_RFP.html>UML
Profile for NIEM 3 RFP (LOI Deadline)

June 9, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/UCM_RFP.html>Unified
Component Model for Distributed, Real-Time and Embedded Systems RFP
(Voting List Deadline)

June 10, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/Object_Constraint_Language_2.5_RFP.html>Object
Constraint Language 2.5 RFP (LOI Deadline)

June 11, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/UML_Testing_Profile_V2_RFP.html>UML
Testing Profile V2 RFP (Voting List Deadline)

September 8, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/UML_Profile_for_NIEM_3_RFP.html>UML
Profile for NIEM 3 RFP (Voting List Deadline)

October 1, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/SIMF_RFP.html>Semantic
Information Modeling for Federation (SIMF) RFP (LOI Deadline)

November 1, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/IEF_Reference_Architecture_RFP.html>IEF
Reference Architecture RFP (LOI Deadline)

November 10, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/SIMF_RFP.html>Semantic
Information Modeling for Federation (SIMF) RFP (Voting List Deadline)

November 14, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/IEF_Reference_Architecture_RFP.html>EF
Reference Architecture RFP (Voting List Deadline)

November 25, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/Object_Constraint_Language_2.5_RFP.html>Object
Constraint Language 2.5 RFP (Voting List Deadline)

December 1, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/OntoIOp_RFP.html>Ontology,
Model and Specification Integration and Interoperability (OntoIOp)
RFP (Voting List Deadline)

December 14, 2014
<http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/UPDM_3.0_RFP.html>UPDM
3.0 RFP (LOI Deadline)