[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Reston OMG meeting in March

Kizzort, Brad bkizzort at harris.com
Tue Feb 19 09:43:08 EST 2013

Every 4-7 years, the lunar calendar aligns in a peculiar way with the solar calendar, asteroids fall on Russia, and the GSAW and OMG meetings occur in the same week in March.  Rob Andzik and I will both be in California the week of the March OMG meeting, so the Space Domain Task Force will not meet in Reston.  We hope you are not too disappointed, and encourage Space-interested folks to attend some of the other great sessions in Reston.  It is not for lack of work to do, as we have two RTF's in progress and an FTF to charter, so we hope to see you again soon at a future OMG SDTF meeting.

Thanks,
Brad Kizzort, co-chair Space Domain Task Force