[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Future Space DTF Meetings

Kizzort, Brad bkizzort at harris.com
Tue Jun 1 10:18:05 EDT 2010

Just so you can mark your calendars,

- The SDTF will not be convening at the Minneapolis OMG TM in June.
- The SDTF will meet at the Cambridge, MA OMG TM, September 20-24.
  Tentatively, we will meet on the afternoon of the 22nd and morning of
the 23rd.

Revision report for the XTCE 1.2 RTF is due in November, but we are
currently working
with CCSDS for simultaneous review of the issue dispositions, and, if we
can complete
the report in time for the Cambridge meeting, we will submit it then.

Progress has been made on the SOLM specification aka Operations Language
MetaModel.
The final submission is also due in November, but there should be some
work to review
in Cambridge.

Brad Kizzort, co-chair of the OMG SDTF
mailto:space-chair at omg.org