[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Re: Upcoming SDTF / GEMS RTF Meeting

Andzik, Rob andzik at rtlogic.com
Thu Jul 9 11:51:23 EDT 2009

Victor,

Thanks for getting back with us. At this time I do not expect we will be registering any formal votes, but if we do we will follow your guidelines for Objective Interface. Our goal is to make this a working meeting so that we are prepared to conduct a number of votes during the September meeting.

Best Regads,

-- Rob