Fw: [Ccsds-omg-liaison] [Moims-sc] RIDs on SM&C Common and Core Services are due tomorrow!

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Fri Jul 13 08:33:54 EDT 2007

Dear Dan,

so far no RIDs from NASA have been submitted on the SM&C Common and  Core
Services. I assume you will submit them by the end of business today. Please
confirm.

Regards,

__Mario
----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 13/07/2007 14:31 -----

             Mario
             Merri/esoc/ESA
             06/07/2007 14:17           Dan Smith <dan.smith at nasa.gov>
                                                                          cc
                                        lindolfo.martinez-1 at nasa.gov,
                                        Sam.Cooper at scisys.co.uk,
                                        Roger.Thompson at scisys.co.uk, Nestor
                                        Peccia/esoc/ESA at ESA
                                                                     Subject
                                        Re: [Ccsds-omg-liaison] [Moims-sc]
                                        RIDs on SM&C Common and  Core
                                        Services are due tomorrow!(Document
                                        link: Mario Merri)

Dan,

not really ideal as the document came out in early May as planned in our
mutually agreed schedule, but please try to make sure that all RIDs are put
in the system by next week.

Regards,

__Mario

             Dan Smith
             <dan.smith at nasa.go
             v>                                                           To
                                        Mario.Merri at esa.int
             06/07/2007 14:05                                             cc
                                        lindolfo.martinez-1 at nasa.gov
                                                                     Subject
                                        Re: [Ccsds-omg-liaison] [Moims-sc]
                                        RIDs on SM&C Common and  Core
                                        Services are due tomorrow!

Mario,

I have checked with the NASA folks reviewing the documents.  They do have
comments, but some people were out this week for the 4th of July holidays.
Lindolfo Martinez and I do not think we will have the RIDs ready until late
next week.

Sorry for the delays.

- Dan Smith