[Ccsds-omg-liaison] CCSDS and OMG SDTF email lists

Rob Andzik andzik at rtlogic.com
Wed Aug 1 17:21:45 EDT 2007

All,

Recently the OMG SDTF email list was added to the CCSDS SM&C
distribution list. This was done in the hopes of increasing
communication between the two groups. Unfortunately, the result is that
several folks started receiving multiple copies of emails and others
started receiving unwanted CCSDS email traffic. To avoid this, we are
going to remove the space at omg.org distribution list from the SM&C list.
If you wish to continue to receive the CCSDS email traffic I encourage
you to subscribe using the link below:

-- Rob

/Rob Andzik
SDTF Co-Chair