[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Re: OMG ACTION ITEM from CCSDS-OMG/SDTF Telecon, 02 Feb 2005

Jon Siegel siegel at omg.org
Thu Feb 10 14:02:52 EST 2005

Hi Adrian and everyone --

We'd be pleased to allow this. Our general counsel, Jamie Nemiah, is
preparing a letter granting you these rights, and will do this for future
documents as well. I've added him to the addressee list to put you into
direct contact; this will help him get the letter to you, among other
useful things.

Thanks and see you all in Athens --

Jon Siegel
OMG