[Ccsds-omg-liaison] RE: Proposal for CCSDS-OMG executive meeting

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 10 10:08:10 EDT 2005

At 11:36 AM 04/08/05, Kizzort, Brad wrote:
>Thursday will work for me.  .... We may want to try for after the Monday
>afternoon joint meeting, more like 17:30 - 18:30 Monday.  We will all be
>there and there shouldn't be any conflicting events.

I'd rather not meet on Monday evening since I think that it will be better
to meet *after* the technical people have a had a chance to meet and work
together during this Athens meeting. So let's go for Thursday evening, 14
April, 17:00 - 18:30.

Debbie and Kevin: could you pleased work together and assign us a room for
20 on that evening?

Best regards
Adrian