[cssm] Telecon reminder + proposed agenda for January 31

Anthony Crowson anthony.crowson at telespazio.de
Wed Jan 31 14:59:34 UTC 2024

Hello all,
I won't be able to make the teleconf this afternoon. I suspect the main report from Colin and Marcin on item 3 will be that they are waiting on responses and inputs from me.
We do have a coordination call set up next week on Monday 5th, and I am hoping as a minimum by then to have responded to Marcin's comments on my last inputs to him (SMURF), and to have completed my test reports for the files Colin provided to me (SPDF).
Anthony