[cssm] [EXTERNAL] CSSM: Service Agreement Parameters - Update of the presentation from Fall Meetings 2023

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 19 23:50:52 UTC 2024

I like the idea of leveraging FRMs as part of this.  And I get the issue that some of the future issues I raised are just too “future” for you to think about … just please keep them in mind.

But no one made any mention of leveraging the existing SANA registries at all.  Is that because it is just so obvious that of course you will use them, or that you (silently) rejected it?

Curious minds want to know.

Cheers, Peter