[cssm] [EXTERNAL] Telecon reminder + proposed agenda for January 9

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 9 06:07:19 UTC 2024

CSSM Colleagues,

I have a little bit of a timing issue for the teleconference tomorrow.  I will need to start it 30 minutes later than originally scheduled.  But it will not run past the originally scheduled end time.  I will adjust the calendar invite accordingly.  My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.