[cssm] Open APIs spec and document writing in Github

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Nov 12 20:12:55 UTC 2023

Hello Marcin, Colin,

Following up from our discussions last week about use of GitHub to help develop our standards documents, I poked around a bit on  Home - OpenAPI Initiative (openapis.org)<https://www.openapis.org/>  which provides a link to the Github repositories for OpenAPIs  -- OpenAPI Initiative (github.com)<https://github.com/oai>.    Taking a look you can get to the documentation repo and they are using .md files as  the "source" for various sections of the OpenAPI specification.  This seems to confirm  our approach of drafting/writing various normative sections in CM-controlled markdown files which can then render as needed.  Looks like fun :-)