[cssm] Action from Spring Meeting - Check required SANA registries with Book definitions.

Colin Haddow Scotty.Consulting at Scotty-Enterprizes.com
Wed May 17 08:35:23 UTC 2023

Dear all,
               with respect to my action from the Spring meeting to check the structure/contents of required SANA registries against what is specified in the various existing SM Books (i.e. 902x13-AED, 902x12-CDE, 902x09-SMURF, 902x04-SPDF, 902x02-CPIF and 902x01-SSF) please find attached a spreadsheet with my findings.

Cheers for now,

Colin

Dr. Colin R. Haddow

Scotty Consulting UG