[cssm] CSS Area dinner - Thu 11th 6:30 PM

Edoardo.Barbieri at dlr.de Edoardo.Barbieri at dlr.de
Wed May 10 18:55:58 UTC 2023

Dear all,
please find the address to our Area dinner selected location:
ChuckWagon BBQ
Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/fbwg4EGfYAa28NS87
Website: https://www.thechuckwagonbbq.com/

Let us meet there at 6:30 PM Local Time.
The location is at a 15 min car ride. Please let me or Marcin know in case you need a ride to the location.
Best Regards
Edoardo Barbieri
GSOC-GDS Engineer
Mobile: +49 (0) 15208420980
Office:  +49 (0)  8153281440

LSE Space GmbH
Friedrichshafener Straße 2
82205 Gilching
Tel: +49 (0) 8105 777 404 42
E-Mail: edoardo.barbieri at lsespace.com<mailto:edoardo.barbieri at lsespace.com>

LSE Space GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Nathalie Fortier
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München
Register-Nr.: HRB 195494

This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee.
In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or
disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above if any misdirection.