[cssm] Minor agenda update

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 13 19:05:12 UTC 2022

CSSM Colleagues,

My thanks to those of you who have attended the spring meetings so far. I think they have been quite productive. Below please find the agenda for the last two CSSM Spring 2022 virtual meetings for next week. This includes a minor update with regard to checking for request ID versus service request ID.  If you have other items you would like to address re time reserved for AOB, please feel free to either post to the WG or announce at the start of the meeting on Monday.

Monday, May 16, 2022

  1.  Reserved for AOB, walk on topics, working sessions
     *   Check re requestId vs ServiceReqId (not addressed on May 10)
  2.  Agency Survey - what are agency plans with regard to adopting CSSM standards?
  3.  XML Schema versioning (and file naming?) for White vs Red Vs Blue books vs GitHub
  4.  Do we ever want to consider things like mapping to JSON?

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

  1.  Our life after Colin retires
     *   RID processing access database set-up, etc.
     *   Transfer of book bosses
     *   XML Schema and UML model transfer to GitHub
  2.  Action items review
  3.  Work plan to fall meetings/resource discussion
  4.  Teleconference schedule, June --> October
  5.  Adjourn