[Smwg] CSTS procedure instances and service packages

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 18 23:49:36 UTC 2018

Hello Wes,

I am currently reviewing the CSTS concept book prior to publication polling and came across the following sentence in reference to CSTS procedures:

"Different instances of the procedure are distinguished by a 'procedure instance identifier' that is assigned by Service Management and included in all operation invocation headers."

I took a quick look at the service package draft book and I don't think this level of concern has been addressed yet. I think we may have some coordination work to do with regard to how to represent CSTS service instances in service packages. In any case, just a heads up for now.