[SLS] CCSDS 130.0-G-3.1 under CESG Poll for your checks.... Overview of Space Communications Protocols, Draft Informational Report, Issue 3.1

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Sat May 29 09:10:50 UTC 2021

Dear Greg & Matt,
        thank you for checking the version under Poll..
Since this version was delivered to CCSDS Technical Editor last September
(with resolution SLS-R-2020-09-002 Publish “Overview of Space
Communications Protocols” CCSDS 130.0 Green Book Issue 4) it is important
the verify specially the alignment with recent updates (e.g. those
concerned with the Space Data Link Protocols including the Security
applications).

Can you please report any misalignment at your earliest convenience and
anyhow with some margin before the closure of the CESG Poll (i.e. before 9
June 2021)?

I copy also the rest of the SLS Area as tis document is referencing quite
a number of documents outside SLP WG and I kindly ask everybody to verify
there is no obsolete statement referring the documents outside SLP WG
control.

Thank you all for the collaboration.

Regards

Gian Paolo