[SLS] Meeting Rooms for Cleveland Meetings

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Dec 3 13:51:16 UTC 2015

Dear All,
        I am pretty sure that quite soon Nick will pop up with his request
for Meeting Rooms needs.
I guess this would happen on 24 December with deadline 1st January 2016
:o)

Therefore I submit to you all this proposed schedule that I mirrored from
a previous Five Days meeting.
In this initial brainstorming:
1) I did consider a Joint RFM+ C&S+ SLP +OPT meeting but I guess that OPT
participation has to be confirmed  by OPT guys.
2) I did NOT consider a Joint C&S+ SLP meeting but I requested rooms for
bot SLP and C&S on Tuesday AM and this could be easily converted to a
Joint (even for onl;y part of the morning) if required.

Please consider and react at your earliest convenience.

Ciao

Gian Paolo