[Sls-sea-dls] FW: [EXTERNAL] RE: Augmenting directives to Proximity-1

Kazz, Greg (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 2 18:16:35 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Sharing with you some good feedback from the radio developers at JPL concerning the Vulcan Wireless proposal (which will be talked about at our Spring 2023 CCSDS meeting) to modify the proximity directives beyond the use of Mars missions. The most likely home for them might be the USLP blue book. TBD. For your comment and review.

Thanks,
Greg