[Sls-sea-dls] [EXTERNAL] SDLS Green Book issue 2 : WG resolution to publish for area approval

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 13 16:16:47 UTC 2022

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for the notice.  I can make some time available Monday or Tuesday if you have any questions for me.

See you in Toulouse, Peter

From: Gilles Moury <Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr>
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 8:00 AM
To: Peter Shames <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: "sls-sea-dls at mailman.ccsds.org" <sls-sea-dls at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: TR: [EXTERNAL] SDLS Green Book issue 2 : WG resolution to publish for area approval

Dear Peter,
We will go through your remarks/issues at the upcoming meeting next week. Hopefully, we will decide on a way forward for all of them.
See you next week in Toulouse,
Gilles

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse