[SLS-OPT] Face-to-face meeting schedule

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Fri Mar 1 16:20:20 UTC 2024

The spring technical meetings in Washington, DC will be a five-day event
from April 29 to May 3, 2024. As we discussed in our February
teleconference, the Optical Working Group will meet Monday afternoon and
all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Either Wednesday afternoon or Wednesday
morning will be a joint meeting with the Coding & Sync and the Space
Link Protocols Working Groups.

Registration is expected to open March 15.

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov