[SLS-OPT] Please upload your mtg materials for the F2F

Braatz, Lena [USA] braatz_lena at bah.com
Thu Oct 13 12:44:39 UTC 2022

Dear SLS-OPT working Group members,

Please upload the materials you plan to present at the upcoming face-to-face meeting on the SLS-OPT website in the following location:

CWE Private--> Meetings--> 2022--> Fall 2022 - Toulouse

Note this location is not publicly accessible and you must log in using your CWE account to access it.  If you cannot upload your documents, you may also forward them to me (braatz_lena at bah.com<mailto:braatz_lena at bah.com>) and I will upload them for you.

Thank you,
Lena

--
Lena Braatz