[Sls-mhdc] 124 version 5 with ICS on CWE

David.Evans at esa.int David.Evans at esa.int
Fri Apr 23 13:59:48 UTC 2021

Dear all,

With the kind help of Gian Paolo, the 124 standard has been updated with
an ICS Annex. This required some minor changes in the input parameters
(chapter 3) to distinguish between the user input parameters and the input
parameters used by the compressor. He is recommending to replace "is" with
"shall be" everywhere - which I do not really want to unless you agree.
Otherwise no updates since Miguel's cross validation work.

I will be happy to receive your feedback on the draft with a view to
recommending for this for space agency review in the spring.

https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-DC/CWE%20Private/124.0-B/advances124_fall_to_spring_2021/124x0w5-230420211.docx?d=wa8ce79fc546845eabe08b536a3ac2ee0

Best regards,
Dave