[Sis-dtn] [SIS-DTN] BP QoS Orange Book

Teresa Algarra teresalgarra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 18:56:57 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I am sending the first draft of the *Orange Book* on *BP Quality of
Service Extension*. Please let me know any comments, feedback or
questions you might have. The document is in Google Docs, so these can
also be added directly as comments through the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EfXaooH2D_zmuf61DbzXHl-9spP1Cb2mnBudAaQz6us/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EfXaooH2D_zmuf61DbzXHl-9spP1Cb2mnBudAaQz6us/edit?usp=sharing>

There will be an allocated time during the upcoming CCSDS meeting in
Washington to discuss this proposal, during which I am looking forward
to talking to you.

Best regards,
Teresa Algarra

--