[Sis-dtn] [EXT] [Cesg-all] [Response Required] CCSDS Fall 2023 Technical Meeting - The Hague, Netherlands - Poll WG Chairs

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Fri Sep 22 17:53:08 UTC 2023

Amber,

The SIS-DTN Working Group (6.09) will be meeting in person but will also
need videoconferencing support.

Based on the Spring meeting, the working group has concluded that it needs
to meet for four days during the face-to-face rather than three.  We request
morning and afternoon sessions for Tuesday through Friday of the week,
ending at 1600 on Friday.  We will meet jointly with the Security working
group (already shown on your draft agenda), and have requested a joint
session for at least part of a morning or afternoon with the Motion Imagery
and Applications Working Group (6.08).  I know that attendance from JPL is
limited for this meeting, but I suspect that it may be offset by increased
ESA/DLR/UK participation, so I'd guess that the attendance numbers are about
right.

Many thanks,

Bob

Robert C. Durst

Chair, CCSDS SIS DTN WG

Chief Engineer, Infrastructure and Networking Innovation Center

The MITRE Corporation

O: 703-983-7535

C: 703-217-7414

E:  <mailto:durst at mitre.org> durst at mitre.org