[Sis-dtn] Last Last Minute RIDs

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Wed Nov 8 09:56:03 UTC 2023

Hi Felix,

as to the first point, do you mean that more specific pointer to the service interface of those protocols should be elaborated (e.g., similarly to what we are doing in the magenta about CFDP over everything).

As to the second point (SPP secondary header), what do mean precisely? Key question for me to understand is whether only space packet service or also octet string service is going to be used. My understanding was to go only for the first one and in such a case my understanding is that secondary packet should not be applicable (I see in the SPP spec secondary header are appearing only n the primitives for invoking the octet string service).

Regards,

Tomaso