[Sis-dtn] BP implementations table

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Wed Nov 1 17:59:20 UTC 2023

Hello,
  I finalized a BP implementations table with the input from many implementers: Scott Burleigh, Scott Johnson, Felix Walter and HDTN team. I’ve send additional emails to other implementers waiting for more input. If you think info is incorrect or missing or if additional rows or implementations or structure should be added/changed, please tell me. I’ll maintain it and it shall be a live document. If you want to be an active contributor, happy to add your GitHub handle to the repo (this is a public GitHub repo with github pages)

https://ipnsig-pwg.github.io/

Regards, Marc.