[Sis-dtn] [EXTERNAL] Re: Updates on LTPv2 Corrigendum and BPv7 RID database

Keith Scott keithlscott at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:02:37 UTC 2023

I thought we'd finalized this. As I understand it, removal of a feature is
a change that would trigger at least agency review if not interoperability
tests.  I think we'll be much better to stick to noon-normative changes.

Think of the folks who've already implemented ltpv1 for refps or other
commercial purposes. If we change the spec then all of a sudden they're
non-compliant.

  - keith