[Sis-dtn] [EXTERNAL] Telecon today cancelled

Sanchez Net, Marc (US 332H) marc.sanchez.net at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 9 15:26:24 UTC 2023

All,

I am tracking several possible action items that are coming out of the NASA DTN Face-to-Face meeting and relate to BPv7. We might want to have one last meeting next week prior to sending the BPv7 Blue Book to make sure that we don’t want to change anything in response to them.

Thanks,
Marc Sanchez Net (332H)
Telecommunications Engineer
Jet Propulsion Laboratory