[Sis-dtn] New (and hopefully last) version of BPv7

Keith Scott keithlscott at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:37:36 UTC 2023

OK, I folded Marc's text (and thanks Marc!) into the word document.  I
think we're good to go; I made one or two editorial suggestions, and I want
to understand Marc's comment about SABR and BPv7 compatibility, but we
should be able to resolve those tomorrow.  I asked Dr. Refaei if he can at
least start the meeting tomorrow; if not then I'll email an alternate
meeting mechanism.

I suggest we finish out the BPv7 stuff and then pick up the BPsec Green
Book discussions again.

v/r,

    --keith